ADDRESSING UNDERLYING ETIOLOGY
- Working with the primary care physician and vascular surgeons to address the underlying vascular etiology
- In office – vascular assessment and treatment
- Assessing and appropriate treatment of infections
- Providing appropriate home health referrals and proper home dressing
- Providing patient education on nutrition modification for optimal wound healing and diabetes management
- Educating patients on good overall skin and foot health habits.
- Offering advanced and evidence based protocols for optimal wound healing
- Biologic and stem cell grafts
- Wound VAC therapy
- Compression therapy in-office as well as outpatient medical grade, reimbursable stockings
THE SOCIOECONOMIC SIDE OF WOUND CARE
- Wound care supplies and overall compression management can be costly. We provide many different options to fit the patient’s needs and work with a variety of insurances to provide the best and most cost effective care for the patient.